Thursday, September 30, 2010

Refection of Math Module

This math module was very, very interesting, I really looked forward for the lectures because each day there was a new experiences, new ideas, new strategies, new theories, new games. Dr Yeap drove the math "Learning vechicle"  to the maxium speed into my mind within the given hours of time. Dr Yeap, Excellent job, you have refreshed my mind and my thoughts about mathematics, after secondary school education I have not touched my mathematics, but your lessons refreshed. Jerome Bruner's theory which I cannot forget CPA Approach, concrete, pictorial and abstract and also spiral curriculum with discrete quantities and continuos quantities. The math games were also very interesting which can be introduced to K2 children for example dice games which I feel is very good activity for the children to learn addition and subtraction in a fun way. Overall I enjoyed this module and also it has enhanced my mathematical knowledge. Thank you Dr Yeap for your interesting lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment